Do you love designing and building complex business technology solutions? Are you fulfilled by creating and improving technical process and documentation? Are you incredibly proactive, excel in thinking critically, and driven to deliver exceptional customer support? And do you want to be highly valued? If so, you may be a great fit as a Systems Engineer at Elevate Services Group.
The IT Engineer plays a crucial role in the delivery of our services and support. In addition to leading multiple systems, network, and cloud projects, they are the primary escalation path and technical resource to our Service Desk. This role is crucial to a sound customer onboarding process, and is often relied upon for ad-hoc technical consulting by our clients' decision makers.
We are a Denver IT company founded by business owners and corporate executives that understand the changing landscape of technology. We serve as a trusted and proven technology partner for our SMB clients, believe in fantastic customer service put into simple terms for users, and strategically introduce emerging technologies and optimize return on technology investments. Put simply, we serve as outsourced IT for our clients and give them command of their IT so they are protected and prosper, now and in the future.
What you can expect from us:
- Schedule and work location flexibility
- A fast-paced environment that consistently offers new challenges and opportunities
- Support for your ongoing learning and growth, and mentorship from the Director of Delivery
- Ability to make a valued impact in the organization
- The flexibility, encouragement, and resources necessary to let your technical expertise shine
- Colleagues who value sharing information, cooperating on complex problems, and having fun working as a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Analyze and resolve technical issues on client servers, network equipment, and end user devices.
- Plan, design, and implement client IT projects as assigned
- Technical troubleshooting for customer service requests and alerts generated by monitoring automation
- Onsite and field work related to break fix and projects
- Accurate, timely, and concise descriptions of work captured in the service ticketing platform
- Accountability to performance and customer satisfaction indicators reviewed weekly with the Delivery team
- Documentation of client credentials, networks, hardware, line of business applications, and processes
- Maintaining and optimizing the service delivery technology stack (remote monitoring, management, and security tools)
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate a full-time work week during a portion of 7am-6pm Mountain Time business hours
- Participation in rotating on-call / after-hours coverage; two weeks per quarter
- Transparent and authentic communication with clients and colleagues
- Contributing to customer onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition to Elevate Services Group support desk and deployment areas.
- Improve customer service delivery defined in the customer IT Service Catalog through identifying gaps in current services and recognizing areas to create new services.
- Follow the communication standard that covers all IT events including project deployments and unplanned system/network outages.
- Manages the transition of IT projects into steady-state services
- Perform special projects as assigned by the Director of Delivery
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- 7+ years in the Information Technology processes of an organization; managed services or IT outsourcing
- 7+ years troubleshooting business technology hardware, software, and networks
- 5+ years deploying complex networks in customer premises, virtualized, and cloud environments
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory
- PowerShell scripting, macOS troubleshooting, SQL, VoIP administration, PowerBi experience preferred
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written. Must be able to organize information and present it in a well thought out manner while also providing the appropriate level of supporting documentation to support the topic, issue, or proposal.
- Work independently and be a self-starter. This person must be trustworthy and be able to work at a high level as well as be detail-oriented and process-driven.
- Must be professional at all times, representing the Elevate Services Group both internally and externally, with professional appearance and demeanor.
Salary of $85-105K based on skills, experience, performance, and certifications, plus generous benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.